Thursday, July 7, 2011

Background Music

So I was doing my morning walk and I had been singing Revelation Song out loud (and not sounding too bad, either(which is easy to say when there is no one else around to provide an opinion on the overall vocal quality)) when I noticed that at some point I was no longer singing out loud, but the chorus of the song was playing in the background of my mind as I contemplated the best way to confront an individual on a somewhat messy issue.  I'm singing in the back of my mind somewhere "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty ..."  In a time that I set aside to be alone with the God of all Creation, who truly is Lord God Almighty, I relegate Him to the background ...
Wow!
I've got such a long way to go ...

God help me ...
'Cause I don't think there is anyone else who can!

No comments:

Post a Comment